IRQB Quality Monthly: IRIS Guidelines
IRQB Quality Monthly on IRIS Guidelines took place on 4 June 2021 between 14.00-15.00 (CEST). IRIS Guidelines are supporting documents giving guidance to companies striving towards IRIS Certification. IRIS Guidelines are prepared by IRQB’s thematic working groups comprised of quality experts from IRQB member companies. The webinar on 4 June introduced the format of IRIS Guidelines, how the Guidelines are prepared and gave an overview of guidelines on customer perception and maintenance. The webinar also gave an insight into the Guidelines that are currently been developed and will be published soon. The webinar featured:
- Marijke Vandenberge, Supplier Development Manager at NMBS-SNCB
- Daniel Roth, Quality Manager at SBB
- Jana Jung, IRIS Development Manager at UNIFE
- Bernard Kaufmann, IRQB Coordinator
- Artur Tänna, Communications Manager at UNIFE
Please see the webinar recording below or watch in on an external website here.
Please find the presented slides embedded here below (use arrow keys to navigate) or download the file by clicking here.