IRQB Quality Monthly: Customer Satisfaction
IRQB Quality Monthly webinar on Customer Satisfaction took place on 7 May between 14.00-15.00 (CEST). Customer Satisfaction is a crucial element in the IRIS Certification scheme, building up the trust towards the value of the certification system. The webinar on 7 May welcomed speakers representing the equipment manufacturers, system integrators, rail operators and auditors to discuss the role of customer satisfaction in the quality management system. The presenters shared their experience and best practices to ensure high customer satisfaction among their clients and discussed the expectations they have for their providers. The webinar featured:
- Wiert Kalkwijk, Head of Quality, Nederlandse Spoorwegen
- Stephan Middelkamp, General Manager Quality, Harting
- François Ouellette, Lead Auditor, Lloyd’s Register
- Luise Nitsche, Quality System Manager, Siemens Mobility
- Bernard Kaufmann, IRIS General Manager
The discussion was moderated by Artur Tänna, Communications Manager at UNIFE.
Watch the webinar recording here below under this link.
All slides presented during the event can be found here below (navigate through the slides using your arrow keys) or under this link.